Monday, October 26, 2015

My oldest baby turns 5 today!!!!!!

 So I wanted to write a sort of different blog today in honor of my oldest sons birthday.  He turns 5 today and I'm not really sure where this time has gone.  I look at him and I am proud that he has grown up to be such a smart and handsome little boy.
 He has shown me that you can love another person unconditionally and has shown me what challenges are and how to become stronger from them.  He pushes me everyday to be the best mom I can be for him and his brother.
 He has such a big personality and is not afraid to be silly.  He makes me laugh when he know i'm not having a good day.  He is always doing silly little dances or making silly animal sounds to make others laugh.  He is a big comedian and I have always said that.
 Jordon is a very curious little boy.  He is eager to learn and loves animals.  He loves the ocean and is always looking for more information when it comes to the ocean.  He loves it more than anything, I think.
 I am so lucky to be his mom.  I can only hope that he will grow up to be a well rounded man and always keep the things I teach him in his heart.  He has made me so happy over that past five years and I don't know what I would do without him.
Jordon, Mommy loves you more than you will ever know buddy!!!  Happy 5th Birthday lil' man!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment